NJ Kitesurfing Supervised Riding
; Full Day Phase4
(via boat to island or sand bar location in Barnegat Bay, NJ)..
Kitesurfing Supervised Riding
is is a service for self sufficient IKO Level 3 Kiteboarders (with their own gear) that are up and riding but not yet fully comfortable or ready to be completely on their own.. and/or for those riders who like an additional level of safety during their riding sessions.
Our Kitesurfing Supervised Riding Session
day includes us keeping a general eye on you and/or riding with you during your kitesurfing sessions, includes free boat trip to prime bay spots, plenty of riding time with 4 to 8+ hours on location (you spend the day with us), and includes one boat pick up if needed in emergency, also limited tips and coaching provided throughout the day..
Our boat access Bay Island and sand Bar NJ Kitesurfing Locations allow direct and fast progression into next levels of riding -Take your Kitesurfing to the next level with hours of riding time to practice and support/coaching to lean on..
WindBone Kiteboarding Supervised Riding Sessions Phase 4:
**Riders for supervised sessions must be IKO certified to Level 3 or equivalent (Riding test can be given to attain proper IKO Certification). Gear rental also available with Supervised Sessions at additional cost, subject to availability.. Riders for kitesurfing supervised sessions must be "independent" as Pick-Up and/or support response times will not always be immediate and may vary depending on other activities instructors on site are engaged in..
Our Unique NJ Island Bay Location (boat access only) offers the absolute best conditions for learning which is half the battle.. No need to battle pounding surf, inconsistent winds, large chop, crowds, dangerous obstacles, wind shadows, etc.. Our kite island bay location offers consistent clean unobstructed winds, shallow flat water, no crowds, enhanced wind odds, and more..
**Plus, one full day with us in our ideal locations/conditions can equal days, weeks, or even months of riding attempts in sub par conditions.. Fast forward your Kitesurfing to the next level today with WindBone Kiteboarding..
- All Lessons & Supervised Sessions are provided by IKO Certified Instructors
- island/water locations allow for fast forwarding of your kitesurfing progression
- we can also offer discount/bundled Lesson & Ride packages accordingly, as well as gear rental packages depending on ability levels.. Contact Us
for additional details/requests..
- Lessons & Riding Days are available on a daily basis (dependent upon wind/forecast for respective lesson stages), our boat is in the water for the season down in Waretown, NJ and we are fully operational --just may yet need a wetsuit for water/boat access lessons..
- Scheduling for lessons & Riding Days depends on booking order and wind/forecast with daily options.. Once a lesson option/package is purchased, student is placed into the queue for next available windy lesson day ..weekend bookings can back up a few weeks or more in the peak summer months, where weekday bookings/wind tend to offer a bit more flexibility if one has a flexible schedule..
View Current Trip schedules on our Facebook Page
"Like Us" on Facebook to get the latest trip updates:
**Can also Contact Us for special trip requests & scheduling options..
Marina Boat Location Meeting Point:
**Click Map below for detailed Map/directions to our boat meeting location
(click on map image below to expand)
with any questions and/or for additional details/options..